2019 Cobia 277CC
Call for Price
Have it all and still stay in your comfort zone.
Built for those who feel 30 feet is a bit too much and 25 is just not enough, the new Cobia 277 provides big water performance and features in a manageable package. Serious anglers will appreciate the stem to stern, single level cockpit, the dual over-sized fish boxes with macerators, and the deluxe tackle station worthy of a sport fisher. Though tournament ready, the 277 CC doesn’t forget the creature comforts. The boat comes standard with hideaway electrically lifted bow table, forward entry step-down console with china head, deluxe bolstered helm seats and fold-down rear bench seating. Easy access for maintenance of the plumbing, batteries and electrical systems finishes out the smart layout. With the new Cobia 277 CC, you can still have it all while staying in your comfort zone.
- Beam: 9 ft. 8 in.
- Cockpit square footage: 94 sq ft.
- Deadrise: 21 deg.
- Draft: 22 in.
- Fuel capacity: 189 gal.
- LOA: 27 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum HP: 500 hp
- Transom height: 25 in. twins
- Weight (approx. w/o engine): 5,200 lb.
- Twin F200XCA
- Gelcoat hardtop, 2-tone underside Aqua Mist
- Hydraulic tilt steering (twin)
- Trim tab indicator
- Trim tabs
- Yamaha 6YC Information Station
- Yamaha fuel/water separator & control cables (w/ engine option)
- Powder coating package (white, incl t-top)
- Premium fade-resistant gelcoat
- Stainless steel thru-hulls w/ seacocks below water line
- White rub rail w/ stainless steel insert upgrade
- Boarding ladder (covered)
- Cockpit bolsters (aft)
- Cushion, bow (9 pc set)
- Electric head w/ macerator
- Electronically adjusted forward table/sun lounge (flushes into floor)
- Forward console access door
- Forward-facing bow backrests (port & stbd)
- Fresh water at transom
- Fresh water sink in console
- Head comfort appointments (towel bar, tp holder, mirror)
- Insulated cooler in console (62 qt)
- Opening port window(s)
- Raw water wash down
- Speakers JL Audio for hard top, 4 white
- Stereo JL Audio w/ amp & speakers, 4 white
- T-top fiberglass hard top (w/ elec box & spreader light)
- T-top fiberglass hard top (w/ outriggers)
- VHF 200 radio w/ antenna
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes w/ macerated overboard drains (2, 47 gal)
- Flush-mount kite rod holder (4)
- Garmin transducer B175L upgrade for 12in systems
- Garmin 12in touchscreen w/ sonar dual screen (GPSMAP 7612XSV
- Livewell (42 gal)
- Rod rack for leaning post
- SS gunnel rod holders (8)
- T-top kingfish rod holders (1 port, 1 stbd) hard top
- Under-gunnel rod storage
- Anchor locker (oversized for anchor ball)
- Faux teak decking : console floor, brown/black: Optional
- Helm seat w/ premium upgraded seating, white
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Bow rail (fully recessed)
- Cobia trailer (tandem axle)
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest
- Over-sized bilge access door w/ electronic lift assist
- Rear seating w/ backrest
- SS flush mount pull-up cleats (5)
- Trailer spare tire option: Optional
- Battery 31 series
- Battery charger (w/ inlet, F200XCA): Optional
- Line upgrade for windlass system : 300ft
- SS flush mount flip-up bow light & chocks (2)
- Stainless steel anchor upgrade for windlass system
- Underwater lights, blue (set of 2)
- Waterproof Deutsch electrical connectors
- Windlass Deluxe: chain, rope, anchor & stem chafing guard
- Max HP
- 500 hp
- Length Overall
- 27 ft. 7 in.
- 9 ft. 8 in.
- 22 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5,200 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 189 gal.